D3 Spotter (v4) Indicator for NinjaTrader 8
Recently we had to use D3Spotter for NT 8. Fortunately, there had been already available D3SpotterV3B2 (u), but after we opened the code for that, found that there were some critical issues and glitches.
So, we have fixed the issues, updated the code and now providing it with new versioned name D3SpotterV3B4, and later with D3SpotterV4
- Global pollution caused by ENUM declarations outside of namespace
- Corrected non-standard external calls from properties to fields, i.e.
RSI(Period) ----> RSI(period)
- Fixed Numerous coding and formatting issues:
– Separated the User-Properies region;
– Added fields after Properties for better readability (Unfortunately NT compiler doesn’t do like that);
– Property declarations are more readable + flexible ordering ;
– Some minor fixes;
- Added SMI indicator (with update version name V3)
- Added CCI_JMA_MASM + JMA_MASM indicators(with update version name V3)
- Added DerivateiveOscillator indicator (with update version name V3)
- Users can now set RSI, CCI, STOCH ( etc…) Overbough & Oversold levels (instead of hardcoded 30 & 70 values).
- Added public exposed properties (series) to access data
DivergenceHidden, returning either:
0(no Divergence) or
Download D3SpotterV4 from repository