TUTORIAL For Android
a) What is ROOT? – SEE THIS;
b) How to manage ANDROID phone from USB – SEE THIS;
c) How to DOWNLOAD APP into mobile – SEE THIS;
1) You can download them directly from GOOGLE PLAY (from PC or Mobile… but you should have GOOGLE ACCOUNT).
2) Download the INSTALLER files manually from the sites ApkPure [or http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ or http://apkleecher.com/] and copy the INSTALLER file to mobile.
– – – – – – – – – ANDROID softwares package – – – – – – – – –
( List of useful applications )
(p.s. If you want to download all below applications in one file, here is whole package and save into your Phone SD_CARD )
* Alarm Clocks: Alarm-Clock PLUS (or Alarm Clock Xtreme, or Smart Clock; or Hale Alarm;)
* Task Managers: (but can be replaced by Applications DISABLER) : Advanced task manager– has good feature to auto-kill apps ( [OR] Advanced task killer or etc…)
* Backupper (for rooted devices): It’s better to user custom RECOVERY menu BACKUP/RESTORE functionality, as they do full backup/restore.. if you simply want to backup DATA+APPS,then you can use: Titanium Backup; [OR] ZipMe;
* BarCode scanners : QR_Barcode Scanner
* Battery Optimizers : i think, that those apps called “battery savers” are a headache and brainstorming. I dont use them. Just you should remember, to turn of the functions (when you dont need them): WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, internet DATA, SYNC, Screen; and that’s all !! I never use battery saver apps!! If your battery is several years old, buy ORIGINAL new battery. (if you still insist battery-saver apps, then there exist: Battery Doctor OR DU BATTER SAVER or etc.. )
* Bookmark Favorite Sites (on HOME-SCREEN) – No need of any program. Just open default browser, and almost all browsers have to drop a favorite/bookmark page on HomeScreen. (if not, try to drop it from Widgets )
* Browsers (Web) – see list ;
– UC BROWSER;
– One browser
– Mozilla Firefox
* Buttons to quickly TURN OFF/ON (WiFi,Sound,GPS,Network Data,AIRPLANE MODE, .. .etc!!!!): – most users wont need this app, because in NOTIFICATION BAR(most phones) have ON/OFF buttons for many features(WiFi,Bluetooth etc…). If your phone doesnt have, then install the app: Toggles In Notification (this app contains also FLASHLIGHT button!)
* Bookmark Favorite Sites (on HOME-SCREEN) : No need of any program. Just open default browser, make a FAVORITE link, and then from APPLICATIONS > Widgets, drag the BOOKMARK button onto “HOME-SCREEN”, and choose the link. (or use Bookmark Home OR Bookmarks Light)
* Call confirm (if you Accidentally click call): TinyCallConfirm
* eBook+Document readers: View List
|name||Epub,Mobi||MS WORD/EXCEL||Other notes|
|OliveOffice Premius||+||+||+||(Google Drive,Dropbox..)|
|WPS office (kingsoft)||+(except Epub)||+||+||(Google Drive,Dropbox..)|
|AlReader||+||*needs plugin installation||(Google Drive,Dropbox..)|
|CoolReader||+||*needs plugin installation||?|
|FB reader||+||*needs plugin installation|
|Moon Reader||+||PRO VERSION||–||(Google Drive,Dropbox..)|
|Aldiko, Kobo, Bluefire|
|——–||—||——For Microsoft office*——-||—-|
|Word To Pdf Converters: 1;2; 3;|
|DOCs viewer (Meltingsource)||–||–||(poor)|
|DOCX READER (Gapp studios)||–||–||(poor or scam?)||–|
|Documents Easy Viewer||-needs GoogleDrive access 🙁|
* File Converter !! ( any kind of file – MEDIA, EBOOKS,…) – All Converter ; (Also, there exists other, commercial program called IceCold)
* FlashLight: NO NEED of APP! just use the “POWER TOGGLES” (mentioned above) widget (FLASHlight button).
* Image Uploader (send image link to others): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.moosen.imgur&hl=en
* NOTES as WALLPAPER! : graffiti notes (set a note as WALLPAPER).
* Remote Control of PC : Teamviewer
* Taskswithers (QUICK Application switching) – to switch between apps quickly, there is no need to install any program. just press HOME button (for 2 seconds continiously) and there will pop-up the parallel PROGRAMS window. (if you demand 3rd party app, there are so many apps,your head will burst… i like SMART taskbar or Side Apps Bar)
* TEST Phone performance: PCMark for Android;
* TETHER (Share Internet using Android PHONE[TO&FROM] COMPUTER) : see list ;
Every Android Phone (in Settings>Networks) has an option to use “Tethering – Mobile Hubspot” (If this option is blocked for your phone, then read the last paragraph)…
You have to enter the option of MOBILE HUBSPOT [in the right side, it has TURN ON/OFF slide button] and configure it (for example, set title and password!).
Then go back and you can slide TURN ON/OFF.
Now, from your PC, search Wireless networks, and you will find your mobile’s wireless spot!
1) if your phone WIFI TETHER is blocked due to SUBSCRIPTION and want to force Wifi tether: then install excellent application – “Power Toggles”, and then from APPLICATIONS>WIDGETS, drag any “POWER TOGGLES” on home-screen and assign into it a WIRELESS TETHER ON/OFF button. if that wont help, then use 1 OR 2, if still no luck, then the last chance is to carefully install additional CUSTOM ROM[OS] on your android(i.e. cyanogenmod).
2) If you want internet through USB: A) Android internet TO pc: 1)PDA NET [$10] (install Windows APP + Android APP); [OR] 2)Cloclworkmod($5); [OR] Super tether(install Windows APP + Android APP);
B) PC internet To Android : read instruction
file transfer PC-PHONE (using WiFi or INTERNET): A) USING WIFI:wifidroid (or Wifi FT); b) USING INTERNET: (without wifi)- portal transfer
Youtube Downloaders – To get audios from YOUTUBE VIDEOS, then i always recommend to use any of these sites: VidToMp3.com,
YoutubeInMp3.com , Anything2Mp3.com or etc.. ( or use PC PROGRAM,called “DVDVIDEOSOFT youtube downloader” )
Framework editors – in case you need customization of your android (change some internal options), then use Xposed Installer(for temporary modification of system) or FrameworkFlasher(for actual modification of system) or search something in google.
(also, in general, when you want something for your android, search in google,i.e. ANDROID wifi enabler or etc)
* Bible – who needs bible on Android, then this app is very flexible.. It has multi-language BIBLE databases, with commentaries and NUMEROUS MODULES…
*** (for Georgian language users: see this page)