Email: todtoma<@>gmail.com |contact<@>puvox.software
== Freelancing ==
== Web & Desktop ==
- Code/Project Development for C# PHP / HTML / JS / DB
- Web and Desktop Apps
Specialized in 6 platforms:
- NinjaTrader (approved NinjaScript consultant in NT Vendors):
- … Also have minor experiences with other platforms too, but they are not preferred for me.
MyWorkSpace | Tools
Visual Studio Code(IDE)
Notepad++(for simple purposes)
TortoiseGit - BitBucket(for versioning/backup of projects)
TextCrawler(for searching inside files)
WinScp / FileZilla(sFTP client)
VirtualBox with Win7(for testing suspicious files)
Avg + Virustotal Uploader(for file checking & AntVirus)
Mozilla ThunderBird(all-in-one Email client)
LastPass(Simplify your life – forget your passwords …)
Authy(for 2-factor password authentication: Android + Windows; Absolutely preferred over
PostMan (with interceptor)(for web-request monitoring )
Symlink Creator(for file-mirroring in my Windows across multiple projects)
– SnapTimer – Reminds to take 10-second stretch & eye relax every 5 minutes.
– 4T tray minimizer – make applications compact into tray.
… many other everyday tools
BitBucket(for project versioning) +
GitHub(for Public projects)
Buddy.works(for automatic submission from
– I use unmanaged VPS
DigitalOcean(and another service for managing it, like ServerPilot/Ploi/Runcloud..). However, i don’t anyone recommend to go with
unamanagedvps, unless proficient.
StackExchange– learn related to specialties.
– …other sites// others